понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SPARTACUS 3X04 DECIMATION

And don't I love him sfm because of it. You just have to kind of think of him as Spartacus 2. Decimation 22 Feb 8. I think them showing the Roman lady helping the prisoner's confirmed for me that he was innocent. Lots of boobs, some mons pubis and male frontal. Although Sinuesse's food supplies are running out and Cilican pirate captain Heracleo can't promise enough except wine even at premium prices, Spartacus orders to admit new slaves, after spartacus 3x04 decimation

Uploader: Karan
Date Added: 10 August 2004
File Size: 28.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53756
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





But then obvs tragedy is coming. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Use the HTML below. And Liam is good he's just not Andy.

Decimation

So the show writers have to introduce a flock of new characters, and they're all Romans, and frankly they steal the show. He's like my favorite romance novel heroes. This is actually a tactic that IRL Crassus had done.

I'm sure there are ppl on tumblr shipping him with Spartacus or writing fanfiction about him and Crixus as we speak. IA The ep title is Decimation, so Crassus is going to order Tiberius to kill every 10th soldier in his legion to make a point. How did I miss that? Log in No account? I can't even tell who that is.

Spartacus: War of the Damned 3x04 Promo "Decimation" - Oh No They Didn't! — LiveJournal

Spartacsu obvious one is that everyone knows that the story will not end well for our heroes. Edit Cast Episode cast overview, first billed only: While Caesar looks incredibly cool in every scene, punching his way into the slave city, almost winning a fake sword fight with Gannicus, easily tricking dim-witted Nemetes into letting him in on things, the old reliable gladiators just look dumb and silly.

And don't I love him sfm because of it. Though she looks quite vulnerable, with xecimation impossibly luscious figure, round, sensual features and masses of auburn hair, she's actually quite strong-willed, willing to risk death, rape, or torture at any time just to protect the helpless Romans now in Spartacus' hands.

spartacus 3x04 decimation

There's not that much more to tell us. Lol I just now realized that we named a salad after him. Seamus Kevin FaheySteven S. I really want to like Julius Caesar but they're giving me 0 reasons. It's in two weeks?!

He's not even bad in a good way like Illithyia and Lucretia. Why is that lady keeping all the Romans in a cellar or something? Epartacus totally loves to play protector. Most likely he was included because of his fame brings a well known historical character to the story.

No, she just assumed he deccimation helped some of their prisoners escape. I mean she has good reason but I hope she doesn't self-destruct. Reply Parent Thread Expand Link. Idk, this show just isn't the same for me anymore.

spartacus 3x04 decimation

I just don't like them together, their relationship felt forced to me. Even if I sometimes still picture what Andy would be like as Spartacus and get sad. Tiberius is gonna get his ass kicked.

It's just a back and hands.

He really made that show.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий